All of lore.kernel.org
From: "Constantine 'Gus' Fantanas" <fantanas@innocent.com>
To: mec@shout.net, linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: menuconfig crash
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 00:28:59 -0400	[thread overview]

To Whom it May Concern:

I experienced a menuconfig crash and I am following the notication
instructions of the error message (pasted below).  At the time of the
crash, I was in the sound configuration section and was entering the
ALSA configuration subsection. The kernel I was trying to configure was
a Mandrake 2.4.21 kernel: linux-2.4.21-0.18mdk.

Here is the error message:

-------------BEGINNING OF PASTED MATERIAL------------------------------

Menuconfig has encountered a possible error in one of the kernel's
configuration files and is unable to continue.  Here is the error
report:

 Q> scripts/Menuconfig: line 832: MCmenu73: command not found

 Please report this to the maintainer <mec@shout.net>.  You may also
 send a problem report to <linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>.

 Please indicate the kernel version you are trying to configure and
 which menu you were trying to enter when this error occurred.

 make: *** [menuconfig] Error 1

The system I was trying to configure this kernel on was an old 200 MHz
Pentium MMX with 64 MB of RAM (so old that it had PCI and USB, but no
AGP; the video card was plugged into a PCI slot).

Regards,

Gus Fantanas