Hello to this mailinglist, I'd also really like an awnser to the question bellow about H323, you have no idea how long I've toiled unsuccessfully. What is this about a patch? And I've read a little about the gatekeeper, could someone cluse me in further? Thanks alot - I'd given up hope Morrison, Trevor (Trevor) wrote: > Hi, > > I have a RH 9.0 box running iptables-1.2.8 and a 2.4.20 kernel with > the h323 patch applied and recompiled. My network looks like this: > > dhcp from ISP > Win 2000 box <--------------------------->RH 9.0 > Box<---------------------->Internet > 192.168.1.0/24 NAT 12.207.X.X/32 > > > I have searched the archives back to September of last year trying to > find what rules I need to apply to my iptables to allow h323 traffic > through my NAT'd box. I am now more confused then before because the > threads mentioned something about a gatekeeper that I need to run on a > NAT box? > > What I am looking for is what are the rules that I need to put into my > filter file and what other programs or procedures do I need to add to > that I have the full features and functionality of Microsoft's Net > Meeting from my Win 2k box. > > Thanks in Advance and sorry for bring this subject up again but I > could not find the information in the previous threads. > > Trevor Morrison >