On 10/5/18 2:42 PM, Eric Sandeen wrote: > Hi folks, > > The for-next branch of the xfsprogs repository at: > > git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/fs/xfs/xfsprogs-dev.git > > has just been updated. > > The new head of the for-next branch is commit: > > 6fc0386 xfsprogs: Release v4.19.0-rc0 > > This is primarily just the libxfs-4.19 syncup, with Darrick's huge > assist via libxfs/trans.c updates. More actual new content to come > in a couple days, I have most of the pending patches queued up. > > This also rebsaed the libxfs-4.19-sync branch one last time. Further > fixes will just go on top of that, I won't rebase that branch again. > Barring unexpected disaster anyway. ;) And of course by saying that, I invoked it. Fresh announcement to come. -Eric