On 06/25/2018 06:55 AM, Jan Kiszka wrote: > On 2018-06-19 11:31, luc.michel@greensocs.com wrote: >> From: Luc MICHEL >> >> This patch series add support for the virtualization extensions in the >> ARM GICv2 interrupt controller. >> >> The first two commits do some refactoring to prepare for the >> implementation. Commits 3 and 4 are the actual implementation. The last >> commit updates the ZynqMP implementation to support virtualization. > > Is it enabled for the virt machine as well? Seems we are missing some > mapping of GICV and GICH there. > > And what is the recommended way to get the ZynqMP model running? I've a > kernel that works on a ZCU102, but just passing it via -kernel to the > QEMU model seems insufficient. Hum, I think it should be enough. This is the way I run my tests with Xen: qemu-system-aarch64 -M xlnx-zcu102,secure=on,virtualization=on \ -m 1024 \ -kernel xen-kernel -nographic -smp 1 -- Luc > > Jan >