On 23.04.22 02:00, Stefano Stabellini wrote: Hello Stefano > On Fri, 22 Apr 2022, Oleksandr Tyshchenko wrote: >> From: Juergen Gross >> >> Introduce Xen grant DMA-mapping layer which contains special DMA-mapping >> routines for providing grant references as DMA addresses to be used by >> frontends (e.g. virtio) in Xen guests. >> >> In order to support virtio in Xen guests add a config option XEN_VIRTIO >> enabling the user to specify whether in all Xen guests virtio should >> be able to access memory via Xen grant mappings only on the host side. >> >> As this also requires providing arch_has_restricted_virtio_memory_access >> implementation, switch from a pure stub to a real function on Arm >> and combine with existing implementation for the SEV guests on x86. >> >> Add the needed functionality by providing a special set of DMA ops >> handling the needed grant operations for the I/O pages. >> >> Signed-off-by: Juergen Gross >> Signed-off-by: Oleksandr Tyshchenko > There are a couple of minor things that checkpatch.pl reports, Thank you for pointing this out, my fault. > but aside > from those the patch looks fine to me. good The attached diff to be squashed for the new version. One thing remains: checkpatch.pl says regarding drivers/xen/grant-dma-ops.c: WARNING: added, moved or deleted file(s), does MAINTAINERS need updating? #151: new file mode 100644 Which, I assume, this is not an issue as new file falls under XEN HYPERVISOR INTERFACE maintainership? scripts/get_maintainer.pl -f drivers/xen/grant-dma-ops.c Boris Ostrovsky (supporter:XEN HYPERVISOR INTERFACE) Juergen Gross (supporter:XEN HYPERVISOR INTERFACE) Stefano Stabellini (reviewer:XEN HYPERVISOR INTERFACE) xen-devel@lists.xenproject.org (moderated list:XEN HYPERVISOR INTERFACE) linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org (open list) [snip] -- Regards, Oleksandr Tyshchenko