Hi Tony, On 03.09.22 11:44, Tony Dinh wrote: > Hi Stefan, > > On Thu, Sep 1, 2022 at 11:25 PM Stefan Roese wrote: >> >> Add timer_get_boot_us() to support boards, that have CONFIG_BOOTSTAGE >> enabled, like pogo_v4. >> >> Signed-off-by: Stefan Roese >> --- >> v2: >> - Change timer_get_boot_us() to use the timer_early functions >> - Remove #if CONFIG_IS_ENABLED(BOOTSTAGE) >> >> Simon, I'm currently looking into this timer_get_boot_us() to using >> timer_early_get_count() etc consolidation. > > Indeed, as you've mentioned above, I think timer_early_get_count() and > timer_early_get_rate() do need to take into consideration what the > input_clock_type is for Kirkwood boards with CONFIG_BOOTSTAGE such as > the Pogo V4. > > I'm seeing on the Pogo V4 test, the timer command reports time about 6 > times slower than it should. It does seem to jive with the fact that > the Pogo V4 CONFIG_SYS_TCLK is 166Mhz, versus MVEBU 25MHz clock rate. Ah, I've missing updating the early functions to also differentiate between fixed clocks and TCLK timer. Please give the attached patch a try - should be applied on top of this latest patchset. Thanks, Stefan