From: "Arun Kernel" <arun.kernel@gmail.com>
	LKML <linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: Project
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 10:18:35 +0530	[thread overview]

Hello,
       I m  Arun. An undergraduate student from India. I like to do a main
project( 1 year ) on Linux kernel-process management, as part of my
academic program. I want to know if any project is possible on process
scheduling....

Is there any project possible based on Priority inversion, Avoiding
Deadlocks, or Multiprocessor scheduling..

In the last semester I have done a miniproject on Linux. - A simple
filesystem in Linux.  I  implemented a  small filesystem like  ramfs. I
assume that you  people have a lot of  experience  on linux kernel. Can you
suggest some projects to me..
                                   Arun joseph.