* Adding mysql in bitbaking meta-toolchain-qt5
@ 2016-09-14  7:28 Ambika
From: Ambika @ 2016-09-14  7:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Hello,

I’m doing bitbake of meta-toolchain-qt5. When trying to use mysql, not able to find it in include/ directory.

mysql sources is located in the below path in my yocto setup,

sources/meta-openembedded/meta-oe/recipes-support/mysql

Tried to include mysql by adding the below to conf/local.conf under build directory but could not able to locate mysql under include/.
(Also not sure whether I’m doing it right.)

IMAGE_INSTALL_append = ”mysql”

Can anyone please let me know the procedure to include mysql to the meta-toolchain-qt5.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Ambika.

* Re: Adding mysql in bitbaking meta-toolchain-qt5
@ 2016-09-14  9:17 ` Zhenhua Luo
From: Zhenhua Luo @ 2016-09-14  9:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ambika; +Cc: yocto

The package name is mariadb instead of mysql, If you need the mysql headers, you should add libmysqlclient-dev.

More details of mariadb packaging can be found in meta-openembedded/meta-oe/recipes-support/mysql/mariadb.inc.

Best Regards,

Zhenhua

@ 2016-10-02 23:06 ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2016-10-02 23:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ambika; +Cc: yocto

> On Sep 14, 2016, at 12:54 AM, ambika@iwavesystems.com wrote:
>

> Hello,
>
> I’m doing bitbake of meta-toolchain-qt5. When trying to use mysql, not able to find it in include/ directory.
>
> mysql sources is located in the below path in my yocto setup,
>
> sources/meta-openembedded/meta-oe/recipes-support/mysql
>
> Tried to include mysql by adding the below to conf/local.conf under build directory but could not able to locate mysql under include/.
> (Also not sure whether I’m doing it right.)
>
> IMAGE_INSTALL_append = ”mysql”

if you are not using populate_sdk task to generate SDK then this wont be sufficient you have to append it to
TOOLCHAIN_TARGET_TASK

> Can anyone please let me know the procedure to include mysql to the meta-toolchain-qt5.
>
> Thanks in Advance.
>
> Regards,
> Ambika.

[-- Attachment #2: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail --]

* Adding mysql in bitbaking meta-toolchain-qt5
@ 2016-09-14  7:54 ambika
From: ambika @ 2016-09-14  7:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto