From: Minas Harutyunyan <Minas.Harutyunyan@synopsys.com>
To: Andrzej Pietrasiewicz <andrzejtp2010@gmail.com>,
	Minas Harutyunyan <minas.harutyunyan@synopsys.com>,
	Marek Szyprowski <m.szyprowski@samsung.com>,
	"linux-usb@vger.kernel.org" <linux-usb@vger.kernel.org>
Cc: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@linuxfoundation.org>,
	Felipe Balbi <felipe.balbi@linux.intel.com>,
	Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz <b.zolnierkie@samsung.com>
Subject: [v3] usb: dwc2: gadget: Add scatter-gather mode
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 13:23:47 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi Andrzej,

On 3/12/2019 3:39 PM, Andrzej Pietrasiewicz wrote:
> Hi Minas,
>

> W dniu 12.03.2019 o 08:54, Minas Harutyunyan pisze:
>> Hi,
>>
>> SB CV MSC tests failed starting from Test Case 6 with BNA interrupt on
>> ep1in. It's first BULK IN transaction after GET MAXLUN.
>>
> Can you help me reproduce the problem? I have an Odroid U3.
1. Download from usb.org USB CV tool. Install on MS Windows.
2. Setup your Odroid U3 as mass storage and connect to MS Windows.
3. Run USB CV. Choose MSC tests to run.

I used "USB 3 Gen X Command Verifier".

>> Meantime it's passing smoke test with mass storage function connected to
>> Linux host.
>
> So the "real" use case with mass storage works, right?

Yes, it's works. Actually, USB CV use another OS and host driver which
can be reason of fail, but mass storage should pass all CV MSC tests
besides smoke tests with Linux.

> Andrzej

Thanks,
Minas