From: SGTMDOHERTY <SGTMDOHERTY@terra.es>
To: unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Re: Important Message
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 20:11:49 -0800	[thread overview]

Re: Important Message
FROM: Sgt. Michael Doherty
Dear Sir
Good day to you

My name is Michael Doherty I am an American soldier, i am serving
in the military of the 1st Armored Division in Iraq, we have just
been posted to leave Iraq and go back to Germany. I am now in
Kuwait at the mean time, I and my superior moved funds belonging
to Saddam Hussein, the total is $25,000,000.00 (Twenty Five
million US dollars) this money is being kept safe in a security
company. Click on this link to read about even that took place here

Basically since we are working for the government we cannot keep
these funds, but we want to transfer and move the funds to you, so
that you can keep it for us in your safe account or an offshore account.
We will divide the total funds in three ways, since we are 3 that is
involved. This means that you will take 30%, I will take 30%, and my
superior will take 30%. 10% will be kept aside for expenses.

This business is confidential, and it should not be discussed with
anyone. There is no risk involved whatsoever. If you are interested i
will send you the full details, my job is to find a good partner that
we can trust and that will assist us. Can i trust you? When you receive
this letter, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest
including your most confidential telephone/fax numbers for quick
communication also your contact details. This business is risk free.

Please reply me via this email:
sgtmichaeldoherty@usthirdinfantrymail.com

Respectfully submitted

Sgt. Michael Doherty