This is the patch that eliminates connect from can_network. The batch basically does a couple of things can_network now calls can_tcp_network can_udp_network All three functions take up to two parameters. The first is the domain and the second is the ports that the domain can send and receive messages from. If the ports are not provided then it defaults to port_type. I have also added can_kerberos, can_resolve, and can_ldap. All three plus can_ypbind were added auth_chkpwd can_kerberos(auth_chkpwd) can_ldap(auth_chkpwd) can_resolve(auth_chkpwd) can_ypbind(auth_chkpwd) So any domain that gets the auth_chkpwd attribute no longer needs these defined in its "te" file. I have begun tightening up the ability to network on other daemons also. These need further testing. Dan