* BCM43142 on Acer E5
@ 2017-04-15 11:02 TT
From: TT @ 2017-04-15 11:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: b43-dev

I'm using an Acer E5-551 (AMD FX-7500 Radeon R7) computer, equipped with
Broadcom BCM43142 Chip:
- PCI-ID = 14e4:4365
- Chip ID = BCM43142  (b/g/n)

WLAN is working more or less (only if the laptop has a short distance to
the WLAN access point). The Bluetooth interface does not work at all. In
https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/users/Drivers/b43 the BCM43142
device is listed as "not supported".

Since 2 years I'm hoping, kernel version by kernel version, to get
driver support.

Is there a chance to get a solution?
Can you provide necessary documents, so I can develop a driver for the
Ubuntu users and myself?

Yours sincerely
TT

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-04-15 11:02 UTC | newest]