Hi, I've been poking at the udevng/udev modules a bit recently. There are many places where references are made to settings that come from udev but for which are there are no corresponding udev rules anywhere in the source code tree. i) Almost all the setup_*() functions reference device node labels but there are almost no rules that set these labels anywhere. ii) There are references to some environment variables from udev that aren't set in ofono rules. Not knowing whether these rules actually exist in the wild means that it's difficult to just clean this up. Unfortunately, I suspect that most of the device labelling rules are non-existant and that the code looks like it does because these functions get cut-and-pasted everytime support for a new device is added. I think, as a general matter of policy, that any reference to a setting from udev needs to be accompanied by a rule that makes the setting. If there's no rule, we can assume it's unused and make the according cleanups. Thoughts? /Jonas