Many changes made allow targeted policy to run closer to strict. Almost all of non-userspace is now protected via SELinux. Run kernel in unconfined_domain for targeted. (Might be necessary for strict). move user_ttyfile_stat boolean out of getty and into user.te Small fixes to support mgetty A couple of changes to allow policy upgrades to this policy. (syslog_mod changes). Remove false check for rhgb.te from init.te Allow users to mount on src_t Small fixes for amanda Add tmpfile attribute to amavisd_quaranteen Add transitionbool to daemon_sub_domain, mainly to turn off httpd_suexec transitioning. Allow apmd_t to do it's thing on targeted policy. Auditd fixes by Paul Moore. Allow cardmgr_t to work on targeted policy Implement web_client_domain name_connect rules; Cleanup of consoletype.te for targeted. I think this domain needs some review. Add yp support for cups. Remove some garbarge from cyrus.te Allow hald to run on targeted domain Allow hotplug to run on targeted domain Fixes for latest version of NetworkManager. Have not changed the case. I have no opinion on it. Fixed and cleanup of ntpd.te Fixes for initrc writing samba_etc_t Change don't to "do not" Cleanup compat.te for targetd policy Several changes for file_context for FC4 Remove hotplug, udev, initial_sid_contexts from targeted directory. We are going to use the real ones. kernel now runs as root:system_r:kernel_t in targeted policy just like strict --