Bernd Petrovitsch wrote: > On Tue, 2005-12-13 at 16:01 +0200, Jaco Kroon wrote: > [...] > >>Also, if I'm going to be sending patches for these it's obviously a patch >>per affected file, so if I'm going to be sending let's say a hundred of >>these patches it's still a mail per patch or do I just archive them >>somehow and attach them or do I place them on a webserver and mail a uri >>to them? > > > Make one patch per subsystem (unless told otherwise from core LKML > personnel directly) since > -) these are trivial patches and > -) you actually want to mail them to the relevant > maintainer/mailing-list and Cc: LKML/k-j only. > > Bernd Ah bugger. That makes it quite a bit more complex :(. It's relatively easy to single out all the cases (and fix them), but automating the grouping of files into subsystems and assigning maintainers to those subsystems isn't as trivial. Thanks. -- There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't. http://www.kroon.co.za/