Includes prelink changes Lots of new kernel_read_proc_devices which was needed for the latest rawhide. Fixes for readahead Fixes for su, vpnc, automount policy to allow java, wine to run with allow_execmem/allow_execmod turned off on a targeted policy machine. Lots of changes to allow cron to transition to appropriate domains when running helper apps. hal relocated it's heler apps, needs access to fs_sysctl and needs mls read up. Also hal now creates and delete directories in /media Add locate and logwatch policy Fixes for sendmail Fixes to allow NetworkManager_vpnc to work Major changes to hostname policy. Basically I don't want anything except dhcpc to transition to hostname domain. Everything else should just executed it. You don't need the extra privs and stuff like redirection causes to many problems hostname >> /tmp/mymachine Remove some privs from initrc required for readahead Change file context to add back the /usr/lib(64)? for x86_64 machines. Add secadm_r to users files I might have accidentally reversed some of your fixes. When the patches get large it is sometimes hard to handle conflicts. Dan