mls passwd changes from TCS. I added a noaudit flag to unconfined_domain_template to stop mono/wine from spewing execmem messages to the auditlog. filesystem cut and paste errors ia64 needs fs_associate(dosfs_t) I think its /boot is a dos partition. Missing a couple of httpd_cache_t for FC4 Allow httpd_suexec_t to execute httpdcontent Fix some automount/hald searching irqbalance wants to read etc and etc_runtime files. wpa_supplicant changes for networkmanager, although there are more coming. procmail talks to sendmail via unix_stream_socket. spamasssasin wants to talk to ldap. xserver changes in file context to map to current fedora. Need to transition for unconfined_t to xdm_xserver_t, in order to allow startx to work from a user account. Add file_context for initng