All of lore.kernel.org
From: "Robert Berger" <robert.berger.yocto.user@gmail.com>
To: daniel_herrmann22@web.de, yocto@lists.yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: [yocto] Install SDK with yocto
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 16:13:43 +0300	[thread overview]

Hi,

After you download e.g. the tarball, you'll find an installation guide
inside.

It says:

OpenSUSE 13.1 / 42.3
Ubuntu ® 14.04 / 16.04
Fedora 26 / 27
Debian 8.10 / 9.3

So I am not sure why you assume that this should work out of the box/at
all with the Yocto Project.

If you really want it I suggest to talk to Baumer about it and I am
happy to help you and them with the integration.

Regards,

Robert