I don't get the point why one system went through a power cycle, and the NTB chip in that system would not be reset. On Monday, November 27, 2017 at 7:02:36 PM UTC-8, Logan Gunthorpe wrote: > > > > On 2017-11-27 7:16 PM, Karl Kao wrote: > > I meant to say the "peer" which was suddenly powered off. Once the > > "peer" is being reset or power cycled, the peer's hardware chip is > > supposed to be reset, correct > > There's only one hardware chip in an NTB configuration. If you reset it, > you reset all the peers (which you do not want to do). > > Logan >