* SocFPGA: Arria10: Boot from FPGA
@ 2020-12-07  7:51 Wolfgang Grandegger
From: Wolfgang Grandegger @ 2020-12-07  7:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello,

I want to boot U-Boot on the Arria10 from the FPGA using recent code. In
the past I used the U-Boot created by the "bsp-editor" as described at
[1], but starting with Quartus 21.3, the so called "old flow" is no
longer available.

I was able to build mainline U-Boot for our Arria10 board and it boots
fine from the eMMC. I wonder if it's also suitable for booting from the
FPGA. Is it available? Has this already been done? IIRC, some special
hacks are required to support boot from the FPGA.

[1] https://rocketboards.org/foswiki/Documentation/UBootA10FPGABoot

Wolfgang

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-12-07  7:51 UTC | newest]