From: Ellie Reeves <ellierevves@gmail.com>
To: Ganapathi Bhat <gbhat@marvell.com>
Cc: "linux-wireless@vger.kernel.org" <linux-wireless@vger.kernel.org>,
	"amitkarwar@gmail.com" <amitkarwar@gmail.com>,
	Nishant Sarmukadam <nishants@marvell.com>,
	Xinming Hu <huxm@marvell.com>
Subject: Re: [EXT] Marvell Mwifiex wireless driver: mwifiex_pcie broken on Marvell ESPRESSOBin
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 05:57:33 -0500	[thread overview]

Hi again,
I tried the few patch that made it to this list without any real
success... I suppose the issue isn't that easy to reproduce on your side
so... Shall I try a git bisect, building only that module and see if I
can narrow it down a bit ? I'm no expert with git or git bisect for that
matter, but I'm guessing building the module will be less time consuming
than building the entire kernel... Unless you want me to do something
else to help in debugging. I want to help as much as I can to solve
this, heh, even despite me annoying my father because his wifi access
point goes poof. :)

Ellie Reeves