Hi James, >>> +int netdev_get_station(struct netdev *netdev, const uint8_t *mac, >> >> Do you want to add a convenience method to grab the current >> station? The mac >> parameter is for cases where you might have multiple ones, like AP. > > I could, although its not too bad just passing in handshake->aa... But > if you want a current station API and a separate one for AP I don't > mind either way. > I was just thinking that you probably can keep this method and just add a wrapper (netdev_get_current_station or something) that would just call netdev_get_station appropriately. But I'm fine either way. Regards, -Denis