Thank you! I have read it : https://github.com/openbmc/entity-manager/blob/master/configurations/R1000%20Chassis.json But I don't understand, Is there an explanation for this part? Are there general instructions on how to control fan output by temperature? and how to use phosphor-pid-control to set this ? Is there“ phosphor-pid-control ”the instructions for this part? Thank you very much ! On 11/27/2021 05:57,Paul Fertser wrote: On Fri, Nov 26, 2021 at 01:55:31PM +0800, Landon wrote: add: I just want to know in OpenBMC by reading different temperature values or current values to control the fan output, so as to cool down, how does this strategy work? An example of this. This is using temperature values to control the fans so as to cool down, it works by configuring phosphor-pid-control appropriately, I hope it's enough of an example: https://github.com/openbmc/entity-manager/blob/master/configurations/R1000%20Chassis.json If you think phosphor-pid-control is missing some documentation please read its source code and send documentation patches for review. -- Be free, use free (http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html) software! mailto:fercerpav@gmail.com