On Tue, 16 Mar 2021, Laurent Vivier wrote: > Le 15/03/2021 à 13:33, BALATON Zoltan a écrit : >> On Sat, 13 Mar 2021, BALATON Zoltan wrote: >>> On Wed, 10 Mar 2021, BALATON Zoltan wrote: >>>> Hello, >>> >>> I've started posting this series well in advance to get it into 6.0 and yet it seems like it may >>> be missing it due to organisational issues (no real complaints were found with patches but >>> Philippe seems to like more review that does not seem to happen as nobody is interested). Looks >>> like David is waiting for an ack from Philippe but will be away next week so if this is not >>> resolved now it may be too late on Monday. To avoid that: >>> >>> David, could you please send an ack before you leave for the last two patches so it could get >>> committed via some other tree while you're away? >>> >>> Philippe, if you can't ack the vt82c686 patches now are you OK with taking the whole series via >>> your tree before the freeze? That would give you some more days to review and it could always be >>> reverted during the freeze but if it's not merged now I'll have to wait until the summer to get it >>> in again which would be another long delay. I don't think this will get more reviews unless it's >>> in master and people can start using and testing it better. >> >> Hello, >> >> Since David seems to be away for this week before seeing my mail asking for an ack from him, now >> this can only get in by Philippe or Peter. (David said before he'd be OK with the series if Philippe >> acked it so I think that can count as an implicit ack and it could always be reverted before the >> releease.) >> >> Philippe, do you have anything against this to get merged now? If not please send a pull or ack it >> so it has a chance to be in 6.0 or tell if you still intend to do anything about it before the >> freeze. This series was on the list since January and the remaining parts you did not take are here >> since February 22nd and the version after your first review since two weeks so it would be nice to >> sort this out and not block it any further without a good reason. > > Pegasos looks like a New World PowerMac, so perhaps Mark can help? The pegasos2 is more like a MIPS machine or a PC with a PPC than a PowerMac at the hardware level even if it implements similar specs like PowerMacs so not sure how much knowledge about Macs would help here. Besides we had a disagreement with Mark about what level of perfectness is needed for new QEMU devices so he stayed away from these. That said if anyone has a comment feel free to share, it probably has missed 6.0 now anyway. But I'll try to do everything needed to squeeze it in if that's still possible. Regards, BALATON Zoltan