Dear all, I am doing some latency benchmarks with irqbench/irqloop. Everything works fine with irqloop in testmode (1=user, 2=kernel and 3=irq handler) But when trying to start with testmode 4=hard IRQ handler, I get the following message: ---snip--- irqloop: error starting test: Resource temporarily unavailable ---snap--- This occurs somewhere when calling: ioctl(benchdev, RTTST_RTIOC_IRQBENCH_START, &config) Any quick suggestions how to solve this problem? By the way: I read already the provided document in "txt" folder. Thanks in advance, Markus Franke