Jan Kiszka wrote: > This test mode exploits the I-pipe support for multiple domains > intensively. I know....I read the nice txt-document :-) > By default, Xenomai is configured to be the topmost domain > and is optimised for this use case. But it can also be "second-best" and > let someone else be first in the interrupt pipeline - e.g. xeno_irqloop. > To achieve this, switch off CONFIG_XENO_OPT_PIPELINE_HEAD (nucleus > option) and retry the test. Ok I understand. It would be good if such a hint would be in this txt-file. > Then there is a bug - in the doc. :) Why? The above information is simply missing. :-) Regards, Markus