From: Roland Tollenaar <rwatollenaar@domain.hid>
To: Xenomai-help@domain.hid
Subject: [Xenomai-help] getting started
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 18:07:59 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi,

I was around on the list a while back begging for "ready-made" real-time
distributions which would run from a USB stick and preferably had my
custom application pre-written too. :)

Since no such distribution appears to be available I have now prepared a
slax liveCD into a liveUSB and must now face the task of patching the
kernel with xenomai and that other adeos thingy.

My distro features 2.6.16 kernel, presumably the complete kernel sources
but I need a set of REALLY basic instructions to patch, compile, build
and install the kernel with adeos and xenomai. The ones in the xenomai
package assume the user is very familiar with the process of rebuilding
kernels.

Could anyone direct me to somewhat more
"my-first-xenomai&kernel-experience" instructions?

much appreciated.

Roland.