From: Roland Tollenaar <rwatollenaar@domain.hid>
To: Eric Noulard <eric.noulard@domain.hid>
Cc: Xenomai-help@domain.hid
Subject: Re: [Xenomai-help] patching continues
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 11:34:06 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi Eric, Wolfgang and list,

Thanks you gave me plenty of hope with this. I think I might know where
to find the correct ./config file.

I am working on a live USB (which makes things a bit more complicated)
but I can always get to the kernel if I messed up.

I will incorporate your advice and try again.

I will post my problems soon. :)

Sorry to be such a hassle.

Thanks again.

Roland