Christopher J. PeBenito wrote: > On Wed, 2007-02-28 at 15:25 -0500, Daniel J Walsh wrote: > >> This patch an attribute of application_exec_type to any executable >> that can be executed by a user. >> > > The domains also need to be collected (minus the ones that we discussed > on IRC, like cvs and rsync) into an attribute. Then we should be able > to apply that towards fixing the ssh command line/sockets problem (where > the incoming client has done something like "ssh > myserver /usr/bin/passwd"). > > >> I have only patched the executables that currently transition to a >> domain if run under inetd or init, but do not transition if run by a user. >> > > The stuff in the apps layer will have to be covered too. They may have > policies, but they're still applications. Their domain transitions will > still happen. > > >> Also changed corecommand_exec_any to only execute executables that a >> user is supposed to run. So if sysadm_t tries to execute a dameon >> directly it will get a permission denied. >> > > This interface has to remain the same. "All executables" actually has > to mean all executables for the semantics of the interface to be > maintained. If we want sysadm's behavior to be the above, it is the one > that needs to change. > > How about something like the attached I have just converted selinuxutil.te for now.