Jarkko Lavinen wrote: >>If you don't need async mode settings, it also don't need it. > > Yes. It is obvious. Removed async part. New patch attached. Are there any dependencies to apply this patch I missed? I tried to apply it on top of 01-onenand.patch posted by Tony [1] but got rejects. If not, sligthly modified patch that cleanly applies on top of [1] in attachment. I additionally removed duplication of omap2_onenand_readw and writew. Can you please test if it is still okay? ;) Dirk [1] http://linux.omap.com/pipermail/linux-omap-open-source/2007-January/008958.html