Jiri Kosina wrote: > BTW as soon as you have some presentable code, could you please send > it so > that we could see what aproach you have taken? Debating over code is > usualy more efficient than just ranting random ideas :) > > There is a "presentable patch" in the attachment ;) so far, the bluetooth also can not work :( TODO, TODO TODO list include usbhid blacklist match logic should be move to HID core too. But It have a very very strange problem on my PC yet. I have two USB input devices at that machine, one is a wireless mouse, another is a joystick. When I unplug joystick, the input_dev of mouse also will be unregistered, I found the unregister_hid_device() is called from hid_disconnect(). I can sure the hardware have no problem, they work fine under 2.6.17.9 without any change of kernel. May, I doublt it is caused by illegal memory access likely, or I failed to understand USB core ?! FIXING, The fun also here. The hiddump is good idea, I like, however, I think hidraw just is it. the hiddump is one application of hidraw. is it right? Good luck. - Li Yu