Wolfgang Grandegger wrote: > OK, I have just commited the following changes: > > 2007-04-02 Wolfgang Grandegger > > * ksrc/drivers/can/*: The option CONFIG_XENO_DRIVERS_CAN_BUS_ERR now > enables bus error interrupts when an application is calling a receive > function on a socket listening on bus errors. After one bus error has > occured, the interrupt will be disabled to allow the application time > for error processing and to efficiently avoid bus error interrupt > flooding. This option is automatically selected for CAN controllers > supporting bus error interrupts like the SJA1000. Just one final nitpicking question: Who's to read the help text of CONFIG_XENO_DRIVERS_CAN_BUS_ERR - except people reading Kconfig directly? (My point is that this explanation may rather become a code comment.) Jan