Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote: > Jose Pascual wrote: >> I'm having in ethernet driver some ROVR errors because dma became full for >> load in linux, do >> you think adeos-ipipe can help me in it? shoud it be necessary to change >> ethernet irq (portng to adeos)? > > You could port it to RTnet, you will get low latency IP/UDP, but beware, > RTnet is incompatible with plain ipv4, so, if you want to run a network > with RTnet, all machines on the network need to run RTnet. > RTnet's IPv4 _is_ compatible with standard implementations. Moreover, if you can control the network traffic deterministically without the help of RTnet on every node, you can also run mixed network segments without loosing real-time guarantees on the RTnet nodes. But that mode is more tricky and far more fragile than running a dedicated RTnet segment. Further questions can also be directed to rtnet-users at lists.sourceforge.net. Jan