* How to build gfx transformed driver to target SABRE SD board
@ 2015-04-13  9:05 Alvin D.M. DIZON
From: Alvin D.M. DIZON @ 2015-04-13  9:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-freescale

Hello,

How do I add 'libqgfxtransformed.so' to my target SABRE SD? I built this
.so file via the "bitbake meta-toolchain-qte" command, and it showed up
inside the
/build-x11/tmp/sysroots/imx6qsabresd/usr/lib/qtopia/plugins/gfxdrivers
folder. Now I want to include this to my target platform, so I  added
these lines to my local.conf

IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " qt4-embedded"
PACKAGE_EXCLUDE += " qt4-x11-free qt4-native qt4-assistant "

I checked the qt4-embedded.inc file and it contains the following option
for the QT_EMBEDDED_EXTRA_FLAGS variable: "-plugin-gfx-transformed", so
I assumed that libqgfxtransformed.so will be built in the
/usr/lib/qtopia/plugins/gfxdrivers folder of the target, but nothing was
to be found after "bitbake fsl-image-x11".

I am relatively new to Bitbake and the Yocto Project, so any guidance
will be very much appreciated.

[PCI]

  Innovative Manufacturing Solutions. Professionally Delivered!

The information contained in this email is confidential and is intended for addressee(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the originator immediately. Nothing in this email shall constitute an offer or acceptance leading to a legally binding contract which shall only arise from a formal written agreement between yourselves and ourselves in the form of a Purchase Order issued by us and accepted by you in writing. For the avoidance of doubt, this email shall not be construed in any way as a formal written agreement. We accept no liability for any damage arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on. Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-04-13  9:06 UTC | newest]