* Archived raspi compatibility patchset
@ 2021-04-21 20:24 Dave Jones
From: Dave Jones @ 2021-04-21 20:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've just noticed the patchset [1] I submitted a while back for
compatibility with the bt modules on Raspberry Pi boards was archived,
and was wondering if I'd missed some procedure to follow in getting it
reviewed? My apologies if I've jumped the gun on something!

I'm happy to either rebase and re-submit (though looking at the current
master I think they'd probably apply cleanly still), or unarchive them
on patchwork (if that's an acceptable alternative)?

[1]:
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/bluetooth/cover/20201218190609.107898-1-dave.jones@canonical.com/

Thanks,

Dave Jones.