* REPLY URGENTLY.
@ 2010-11-28 16:34 Mr. Chikao Akira
From: Mr. Chikao Akira @ 2010-11-28 16:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings from Japan.

I write to solicit your assistance/partnership in

a business deal.
I will send details as soon as I get your reply

in my most secure email
chiakira40@gmail.com

Please do treat with regards as I look forward to

your urgent reply and
our partnership.

Sincerely,

Mr. Chikao Akira

* Re: Reply Urgently
@ 2020-05-13 18:27 foundation
From: foundation @ 2020-05-13 18:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Richard Wahl is Donating $500,000.00 to you and your family contact email for more details richard.wahl9804@gmail.com

* Reply Urgently
@ 2017-09-29  7:12 MRS
From: MRS @ 2017-09-29  7:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Reply Urgently
Attn: Sir/Madam
I am MRS.PRECIOUS JEREMIAH Thomas James Zida the personal resident Attorney
here in Burkina Faso to Late Mr. Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar
al-Gaddafi of Libya c. 1942 =E2=80=93 20 October 2011.

Late Mr. Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi c. 1942 =E2=80=93 20 Octobe=
2011, commonly known as Colonel Gaddafi, was a Libyan former head of
state, revolutionary and a politician, who died on 20 October 2011,
was my client here in Burkina Faso Africa.

My client Late Mr. Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi c. 1942 =E2=80=93=
 20
October 2011, was having a deposit sum of {thirty million four Hundred
thousand united state dollars} only ($30.4M USD) with a security
finance firm affiliated with African development bank here in Burkina
Faso.

With the above explanation=E2=80=99s I want to move this money from Burkina
Faso to your country, affidavit on your name, but note that this is a
deal between me and you and should not be related to anybody until the
deal is over for security reasons, please if interested reply as soon
as possible.Reply To This E-mail Address preciousjeremiah09@gmail.com
Thanks,
MRS.PRECIOUS JEREMIAH Thomas James Zida

* REPLY URGENTLY
@ 2015-06-04  9:03 OUSMAN RAHA
From: OUSMAN RAHA @ 2015-06-04  9:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund
transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London.
Presently I'm in London for investment projects with my own share of
the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and
attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it
failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary, his name isMr devid jemas and his Email Address
secretary email:( mrdevidjemas@yahoo.com )ask him to send you the
total $7,000.000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the
past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated
your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched
with my secretary Mr devid jemas and instruct him where to send the
amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share
the joy after all the sufferness at that time. In the moment, i am
very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new
partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded
instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so
feel free to get in touch with Mr devid jemas and he will send the
amount to you without any delay.

with best regards
DR OUSMAN RAHA

* REPLY URGENTLY
@ 2015-04-15  7:50 OUSMAN RAHA
From: OUSMAN RAHA @ 2015-04-15  7:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

REPLY URGENTLY

@ 2015-04-11 14:33 DR RAHA OUSMAN
From: DR RAHA OUSMAN @ 2015-04-11 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-03-04 21:33 karbiru ahmed
From: karbiru ahmed @ 2012-03-04 21:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

REPLY URGENTLY

Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund
transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from london.
Presently I’m in london for investment projects with my own share of
the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and
attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it
failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary, his name is John Smith and his Email Address
secretary email:( johnsimth36@gmail.com )ask him to send you the total
$7,000.000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past
efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your
efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with
my secretary Mr John Smith and instruct him where to send the amount
to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share
the joy after all the sufferness at that time. In the moment, i am
very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new
partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded
instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so
feel free to get in touch with Mr John Smith and he will send the
amount to you without any delay.

with best regards
Mr Karbiru Ahmed

* REPLY URGENTLY
@ 2012-02-09 23:07 Karbiru Ahmed
From: Karbiru Ahmed @ 2012-02-09 23:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

REPLY URGENTLY

Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund
transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from london.
Presently I’m in london for investment projects with my own share of
the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and
attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it
failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary, his name is John Smith and his Email Address
secretary email:( johnsimth36@gmail.com )ask him to send you the total
$3,000.000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past

@ 2010-11-28 12:45 Mr. Chikao Akira