* [LTP] Getting segmentation fault
@ 2015-06-01 13:07 Jatinder Kumar
From: Jatinder Kumar @ 2015-06-01 13:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ltp-list

Hi All,
I am new to this mailing list.

I am running ltp-test version is 20140422. ltp-test. The result is fine.
But when I run the open_posix test. I am getting Segmentation fault in
pthread_cond_signal_4-2.run-test.

Test environment.
Target Board: Panda version a4
Kernel version 3.10.67.
gcc version 4.8.2.

The same test case is passed for other target board on same kernel. Can you
please help me or give me some hint in this regards.

am I missing any target specific kernel configuration.

Thanks & Regards,
Jatinder Kumar
E-mail : rinkusaini32@gmail.com