From: Xuebing Wang <xbing6@gmail.com>
To: Simon Wunderlich <sw@simonwunderlich.de>
Cc: b.a.t.m.a.n@lists.open-mesh.org
Subject: Re: [B.A.T.M.A.N.] [batman-adv] Does batman-adv works perfectly?
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 20:49:58 +0800	[thread overview]

Hi Simon,

Thank you very much. Sven pointed to me this key cache corruption
before, but I did not take it because it is a bit complicated. I did
take deaf and 0xdeadbeef patches. Sven, thank you.

I am doing simple change to use software encryption (int
ath9k_modparam_nohwcrypt = 1). It seems working ok for my simple test.
Throughput is down about 2Mbps, which is acceptable. CPU usage is now
60% (on ar9331) for max throughput scp, it is acceptable for my application.

I will put this software encryption in field test, at least it will show
if my issue is related to key cache corruption or not.

Thanks again.
Xuebing Wang