Hi Am 10.12.20 um 10:03 schrieb Jani Nikula: > On Tue, 08 Dec 2020, Thomas Zimmermann wrote: >> ping for a review of the i915 patches > > What did you have in mind regarding merging the series? Should we just > pick the patches up? Originally I thought that individual trees would merge their rsp patches. I guess the larger drivers could get some minor conflicts. Amdgpu/radeon devs suggested to put everything into drm-misc-next at once. I'd prefer that, but ultimately it's up to you. Best regards Thomas > > BR, > Jani. > -- Thomas Zimmermann Graphics Driver Developer SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany (HRB 36809, AG Nürnberg) Geschäftsführer: Felix Imendörffer