-----Original Message----- From: Pranoti Bobade Sent: Friday, May 17, 2019 5:28 PM To: mailman(a)ofono.org Subject: Regarding ofonod sending signal 11 after calling setup_sim7x00 for sim7600 Hello, Hope you are doing well. We are currently working with ofono to make sim7600e work with our ARM based embedded board. Our modem is connected through serial interface. We have cloned the latest git repository for ofono and compiled it for our board, But when we run ofonod it gives segmentation fault in setup_sim7x00() from plugins/udevng.c. Screenshot is attached with the mail for reference. Our query is to know if there is support for Serial interface of sim7600e. Thanks in advance.