Morten K. Poulsen wrote: > Thanks for the code - I've committed it to CVS, and it will be included > in the next release of mlmmj :) Cheers! > For the impatient souls out there, it can also be downloaded from > http://mlmmj.mmj.dk/~mortenp/mlmmj-php-moderation-cvs20090304.tar.bz2 > > There is a few notices. Could you take care of them? It's not urgent. Outch! I normally work with error reporting E_ALL, my bad... By the way, I did it right away, because otherwise I will forget. > These can only be provoked by a malformed mail, but it would be nice to > get rid of them anyway: I didn't even think a mail could ever be sent with no From:, Date: or such header. How nasty can it be that a mail server is accepting such email? :( Attached is a diff to apply. It seems you missed my README, can you re-add it in the folder? The notes are quite important for the setup, especially the things about the .htaccess. Also, why the .htaccess in the translation folder has been renamed to dot.htaccess? Is that because you are using CVS? To me, it would be wise to switch to Git. You would never regret it!!! Thomas