P.G. Richardson wrote: > phy0: Selected rate control algorithm 'pid' > > which is a first as it has always been 'mistral'. The only difference with > compiling last night was I was not running the kernel I compiled against. > I used 'make KLIB=/usr/src/{my new kernel} KLIB_BUILD=/usr/src/{my new > kernel}' instead. > > Just recompiled while running {my new kernel} and mistral correctly > selected as rate control algorithm. Once installed, it does correctly auto > select rate as expected. > > iperf shows Mb performance has dropped though but gets improved by again > fixing the rate at 11Mb. > > So cheers for the info. Minstrel is definitely a better choice than pid. There is one thing that might make your interface work better. For performance reasons, I chose not to pause the mac80211 queues at one point in the driver. For my device, it did not make a difference, but it might for you. Please try the attached patch. Thanks, Larry