Chris Wright wrote: > * Avi Kivity (avi@redhat.com) wrote: > >> Gregory Haskins wrote: >> >>> Cool, I will code this up and submit it. While Im at it, Ill run it >>> through the "nullio" ringer, too. ;) It would be cool to see the >>> pv-mmio hit that 2.07us number. I can't think of any reason why this >>> will not be the case. >>> >> Don't - it's broken. It will also catch device assignment mmio and >> hypercall them. >> > > Not necessarily. It just needs to be creative w/ IO_COND > Hi Chris, Could you elaborate? How would you know which pages to hypercall and which to let PF? -Greg