Count me in, pending sane airfares. Philip Phil Blundell wrote: > Further to the previous discussion on this topic, we now propose to hold > a developers' meeting in Cambridge, UK on the weekend of November 7/8. > All developers and other interested parties are welcome. > > To make the logistics easier, it would be useful to have an early > indication of the number of people who plan to attend. So, if you > intend to come to the meeting, please let me know by email within the > next two weeks (i.e. no later than September 8). This is not a formal > registration and doesn't commit you to anything, it is purely to make > sure that we have a large enough venue for the number of attendees. > > Thanks > > p. > > > > _______________________________________________ > Openembedded-devel mailing list > Openembedded-devel@lists.openembedded.org > http://lists.linuxtogo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openembedded-devel >