Hi, Anyone care to test or comment on these patches? I've attached versions for 2.6.28 and 2.6.30. Note I've done all my tests without any QOS settings. I start my link by something like "br2684ctl -c 0 -e 0 -p 1 -b -a 8.32" Without these patches, if you open one or many file transfers, then also do a ping you will notice heavy packet loss. This packet loss is being caused by the call to dev_kfree_skb(skb); With these patches my max throughput drops 20% to 40% or so on a 24 Mbps ADSL2+ line, but no longer have packet loss. On a 15Mbps (and slower) line, I no longer see packet loss with these patches. Thanks -- Karl