* [U-Boot] Microblaze repo update - patches
@ 2009-09-07  8:13 Michal Simek
From: Michal Simek @ 2009-09-07  8:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi Wolfgang,

I added all Microblaze changes to my repo.

Ben: Can you finally check LL-Temac driver? I haven't got any your reaction.
I know you have just a lot of work.

Wolfgang: There are two patches for you. First remove xilinx_emac.c driver
and second cleanup license in xilinx_emaclite.c file.

There are some microblaze related changes too.

If is Ben ok with pulling ll-temac driver directly, Wolfgang please pull to your tree.
If not, I'll remove that last LL_Temac patch.

Thanks,
Michal

The following changes since commit 9f23ca42b3ba19b24e66fade572f2b86d929b6e8:
  Wolfgang Denk (1):
        ARM: Update mach-types

are available in the git repository at:

  git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-microblaze.git master

Michal Simek (7):
      microblaze: Add sbss, scommon and COMMON symbols for clearing
      microblaze: Short size of global data and fix malloc size
      net: Remove old Xilinx Emac driver
      microblaze: Remove AtmarkTechno Suzaku board
      microblaze: Enable hush parser
      net: emaclite: Cleanup license to be GPL compatible
      net: [V3] Add LL TEMAC driver to u-boot and move Emaclite to NET_MULTI

 MAINTAINERS                                        |    4 -
 MAKEALL                                            |    1 -
 Makefile                                           |    5 -
 board/AtmarkTechno/suzaku/Makefile                 |   44 --
 board/AtmarkTechno/suzaku/config.mk                |   29 -
 board/AtmarkTechno/suzaku/flash.c                  |   46 --
 board/AtmarkTechno/suzaku/suzaku.c                 |   32 --
 board/AtmarkTechno/suzaku/u-boot.lds               |   68 ---
 .../xilinx/microblaze-generic/microblaze-generic.c |   16 +
 board/xilinx/microblaze-generic/u-boot.lds         |    3 +
 drivers/net/Makefile                               |    2 +-
 drivers/net/xilinx_emac.c                          |  464 ----------------
 drivers/net/xilinx_emaclite.c                      |  123 +++--
 drivers/net/xilinx_ll_temac.c                      |  561 ++++++++++++++++++++
 include/configs/microblaze-generic.h               |   19 +-
 include/configs/suzaku.h                           |  110 ----
 include/netdev.h                                   |    2 +
 lib_microblaze/board.c                             |   21 +-
 delete mode 100644 board/AtmarkTechno/suzaku/Makefile
 delete mode 100644 board/AtmarkTechno/suzaku/config.mk
 delete mode 100644 board/AtmarkTechno/suzaku/flash.c
 delete mode 100644 board/AtmarkTechno/suzaku/suzaku.c
 delete mode 100644 board/AtmarkTechno/suzaku/u-boot.lds
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/xilinx_emac.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/xilinx_ll_temac.c
 delete mode 100644 include/configs/suzaku.h

--
Michal Simek, Ing. (M.Eng)
w: www.monstr.eu p: +42-0-721842854

* [U-Boot] Microblaze repo update - patches
@ 2009-09-07 21:22 ` Wolfgang Denk
From: Wolfgang Denk @ 2009-09-07 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Dear Michal Simek,

In message <4AA4C096.7060506@monstr.eu> you wrote:
> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> I added all Microblaze changes to my repo.
>
> Ben: Can you finally check LL-Temac driver? I haven't got any your reaction.
> I know you have just a lot of work.
>
> Wolfgang: There are two patches for you. First remove xilinx_emac.c driver
> and second cleanup license in xilinx_emaclite.c file.
>
> There are some microblaze related changes too.
>
> If is Ben ok with pulling ll-temac driver directly, Wolfgang please pull to your tree.
> If not, I'll remove that last LL_Temac patch.

I guess it would be easiest if Ben sends an ACK, and I will pull then.

Ben?

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
No one is fit to be trusted with power. ... No one. ... Any  man  who
has lived at all knows the follies and wickedness he's capabel of ...
And  if  he  does  know it, he knows also that neither he nor any man
ought to be allowed to decide a single human fate.
- C. P. Snow,  The Light and the Dark

* [U-Boot] Microblaze repo update - patches
@ 2009-09-08  5:10   ` Michal Simek
From: Michal Simek @ 2009-09-08  5:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> Dear Michal Simek,
>
> In message <4AA4C096.7060506@monstr.eu> you wrote:
>> Hi Wolfgang,
>>
>> I added all Microblaze changes to my repo.
>>
>> Ben: Can you finally check LL-Temac driver? I haven't got any your reaction.
>> I know you have just a lot of work.
>>
>> Wolfgang: There are two patches for you. First remove xilinx_emac.c driver
>> and second cleanup license in xilinx_emaclite.c file.
>>
>> There are some microblaze related changes too.
>>
>> If is Ben ok with pulling ll-temac driver directly, Wolfgang please pull to your tree.
>> If not, I'll remove that last LL_Temac patch.
>
> I guess it would be easiest if Ben sends an ACK, and I will pull then.

good idea.

Best regards,
Michal

--

@ 2009-09-08 17:59     ` Ben Warren
From: Ben Warren @ 2009-09-08 17:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Michal Simek wrote:
> Wolfgang Denk wrote:
>
>> Dear Michal Simek,
>>
>> In message <4AA4C096.7060506@monstr.eu> you wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Wolfgang,
>>>
>>> I added all Microblaze changes to my repo.
>>>
>>> Ben: Can you finally check LL-Temac driver? I haven't got any your reaction.
>>> I know you have just a lot of work.
>>>
>>> Wolfgang: There are two patches for you. First remove xilinx_emac.c driver
>>> and second cleanup license in xilinx_emaclite.c file.
>>>
>>> There are some microblaze related changes too.
>>>
>>> If is Ben ok with pulling ll-temac driver directly, Wolfgang please pull to your tree.
>>> If not, I'll remove that last LL_Temac patch.
>>>
>> I guess it would be easiest if Ben sends an ACK, and I will pull then.
>>

> good idea.
>
> Best regards,
> Michal
>

>> Ben?
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Wolfgang Denk

Sorry, I've been off the grid for the last week or so but am back now.
I'm working through the big pile of e-mails and will get to this soon.

regards,
Ben

* [U-Boot] Microblaze repo update - patches
@ 2009-09-14 22:09 ` Ben Warren
From: Ben Warren @ 2009-09-14 22:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Michal,

Michal Simek wrote:
> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> I added all Microblaze changes to my repo.
>
> Ben: Can you finally check LL-Temac driver? I haven't got any your reaction.
> I know you have just a lot of work.

I'm sending out a review shortly of your latest submission.  Obviously,
I'm OK with removing the old driver, but there are issues with the new
one 'll_temac' and the revised emaclite.

regards,
Ben