On 12/23/09 9:37 PM, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote: > On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 14:01, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote: >> On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 20:47, Maxim Kuvyrkov wrote: ... >>> The question is which solution should we adopt. The patch I posted fixes >>> all current problems with have on our hands. Andreas suggested to move to >>> the generic layout of `struct siginfo' which will make future problems less >>> likely, but this approach may need additional investigation. >> >> If moving to the generic layout decreases the probability of future problems, >> it's the way to go. > > Do we have a patch somewhere? Here it is, the patch is rather simple. I'm swamped at the moment, so I'll appreciate if someone verifies that the kernel runs fine with this patch applied. Regards, -- Maxim Kuvyrkov CodeSourcery maxim@codesourcery.com (650) 331-3385 x724