jelle, that you? Here's the patch against go7007 driver in 2.6.32 kernel (run with -p1). The main purpose of the patch is to include support for ADS Tech DVD Xpress DX2 usb capture card and make it usable with v4l2-ctl utility. I also did a general clean-up in a few areas and *temporarily* added back in proprietary go7007 ioctls, so current mythtv users can take advantage of it and to make the gorecord program from wis-go7007 package now work again. Also attached is a stripped down version of gorecord from which I removed all parameter-setting stuff. This version is meant to be used in conjunction with v4l2-ctl or other means of configuring capture parameters. I will try to do mythtv patches next so that it starts using standard v4l2 ioctl calls and we can drop all proprietary stuff in the driver. Please try it and lemme know if it works for you. I've run into a few Ubuntuers as well who were trying to get their boards working as well. -TJ Jarod Wilson wrote: > On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 2:07 PM, TJ wrote: >> Pete and anybody else out there with go7007 devices, what do you use for capture? >> >> Without GO7007 ioctls, I was only able to get vlc to capture in MJPEG format. > > Never actually used one myself, but MythTV has support for at least > the Plextor ConvertX go7007-based devices. >