Here is an updated version of this patch that applies on top of the revised notmetoo patch I just emailed. Ben. On 25/01/10 10:02 PM, Ben Schmidt wrote: > This patch fixes something that I got bitten by last week, and since I > spotted the place in the code while I was working on the other stuff, I > did this too! It applies over 1.2.17. > > The problem is that if you have a list that is 'moderated' or > 'modnonsubposts', the 'allow' access keyword is ineffective, but behaves > like 'moderate'. This patch fixes that so that access rules have > priority, and do what they say. > > I think this is more intuitive. > > Do others agree? Or could this change cause problems? If not, or the > perceived problems are minor enough, could this be included in mlmmj? > > I have tested it, and it works for me. > > Ben. >