From: SebaX75 <sebax75@yahoo.it>
To: linux-media@vger.kernel.org
Cc: Devin Heitmueller <dheitmueller@kernellabs.com>
Subject: Possible em28xx regression for Pinnacle Dazzle Tv Hybrid Stick 320E
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 03:00:17 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi,
I've already wrote on the problem that I'll go to explain and that was
already solved by Devin. It was solved and a call for tester was done,
and all was working (em28xx DVB modeswitching change); logically I've
used actual tree (updated with hg today).
Now the problem: with scandvb, during a scan for channels, the adapter
is able to recognize and tune only the first mux found in the list, for
all the other mux the output is "tuning failed"; I can change the mux
order, but always only first mux is tuned and channel recognized.

Thanks in advance for support,
Sebastian